One bowl and 10 simple ingredients are all you need to make these vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, natually sweetened pumpkin pancakes.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 10 pancakes
- 1⅓ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder or sub extra ¼ cup oat flour
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1⅓ cup plant-based milk, room-temperature (if using a plant-based milk with added protein, use ⅓ cup of milk and 1 cup water)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil or sub canola oil
- ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the oat flour, protein powder, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice.
Add the pumpkin puree, plant-based milk, maple syrup, vanilla, melted coconut oil, and apple cider vinegar. Mix until just combined. Do not over-mix.
Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken.
Heat a griddle or skillet with vegan butter.
Cook ⅓ cup of batter on griddle or skillet for 3-4 minutes (or until bubbles pop) and flip, cooking additional 3-4 minutes on the other side. Repeat using all the pancake batter.
Serve warm with maple syrup and vegan butter or cream cheese.